If you’re just getting your business set up online, then the Social Media Marketing Starter Kit is for you. The basics include:
• A ready-to-write self-hosted blog that looks just like a website (this booklet tells you why.)
• A Facebook business page, linked to the blog.
• A Twitter account, linked to the Facebook page.
• A YouTube “channel” that’s exclusively yours.
• An email account specifically for keeping track of all that.
• Two hours of training, in your office, so you’ll know exactly how to use your Starter Kit. With that training, you’ll get your first articles posted and shipped out to Facebook and Twitter and your first followers for your sites.
Price is $595.
In setting up your WordPress blog, we’ll give you five (5) pages, such as About Us and Contact Us, plus others that are individualized to your business. We’ll also set up the capacity for blogging and work with you to determine what the blog needs to contain and emphasize.
Please note that you’ll have to write the material that goes into your website, but we’ll give you all of the guidance you’ll need to make it come together.
In your training, you’ll learn how you can add more pages and get them into the menu and how you can post text, photos and video into your pages and into your blog.
Prior to doing any of this work, however, we’ll consult with you to determine exactly what you hope to achieve with your social media marketing. We also will work with you to determine if we need to customize our services for your particular application.
To allow you to better understand your role in getting your marketing set up, you’ll need to download and print out this form so that you can provide answers that we can use to set up your various sites.
Business Optimization Kit
If you already have your web presence, then the Social Media Marketing Business Optimization Kit may fill your needs. The package includes:
• We’ll set up Analytics on your blog/website AND teach you how to make use of the numbers. This is the most sophisticated analytics software available and it’s free! But it can inundate you with data if you don’t separate out what you want.
• We will “optimize” your website/blog so the search engines will love it.
• We’ll make sure you don’t keep getting “spammed.” (The best piece of software for this comes with a $5 per month pricetag. But it really works.)
• We’ll provide for regular automatic backup of your content.
• We’ll make your website/blog look good on mobile devices. There are a lot more smart phones being sold each year than PCs and this will allow you to reach these customers.
• We’ll teach you what you need to know about “tags” and show you how to select relevant tags and keywords for your site and for all the individual posts. We’ll set up all the site-wide optimization and show you how to do it for the individual blog posts.
We’ll also set up several other business-oriented plug-ins that will add value to your blog.
Price is $595.
Graphics Integration/Branding Kit
As your web and social media presence matures, you’ll want to starting thinking more about “branding.” An integral part of this is your look, your logo. You’ll want to make sure your look carries through on all of your marketing so your customers have no trouble picking you out of a crowd. Our Social Media Marketing Graphic Integration/Branding Kit gets this process well established:
• We will design your logo (if you don’t have one) and make it (or your existing one) “web-compliant.”
• We will integrate your logo, your image, into your website/blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts so you look the same, all across the web.
• We will design your business cards, making sure they list your various social media accounts, and we’ll even give you the first 1,000 cards free.
• We’ll even write and distribute a press release to let world know about your “new and improved” place on the web.
We’ll also make sure the keywords or tags you are using truly are the best one for your business and are consistent across your marketing.
We’ll also write a more comprehensive “About Us” section for your website/blog, making sure that it enhances the brand you have developed.
Price is $595.